Dr. McDougal's Fee Schedule
We keep our prices reasonable and still offer the highest quality dental work. I perform the quality of work that I want for my family and myself. You deserve to receive the quality treatment that you are paying for.
The prices below are without insurance, if you have insurance please call us and we will let you know what your insurance will cover.
We have only listed a few services to give you an idea of our cost, if you are needing a dental procedure done not on our fee schedule please call us and we will be happy to give you the fees.
Second opinions are always free for new patients.
Cleaning and check-up
- Cleaning -$74.00
- Existing Patient Exam -$32.00
- New Patient Exam w/cleaning $60.00 (see coupon to get this free)
- Bitewing X-ray's -$48.00
- Panoramic X-ray-$86.00 (if needed)
If you have a tooth ache or need a tooth checked to see what needs to be done
- Limited Exam- $50.00 (see coupon to get this free)
- PA (single tooth x-ray) -$20.00
Depending on the tooth and surfaces, they range from $160.00 to $245.00
Depending on the classification of the extraction they range from $145.00 to $245.00.
- Most simple extractions are close to $145.00.
- Wisdom teeth extractions may be more.
Depending on the tooth root canals range from $625.00 to $1020.00
- Anterior root canals- $625.00
- Bicuspid root canals-$780.00
- Molar root canals- $1020.00
The fees above are listed to give you an estimate of what your dental work will cost. Please set up an appointment for an exam or second opinion and we will give you a treatment plan for your dental needs.